Maintenance fee for Gated community Perla
The complex has its own infrastructure and is designed to meet the needs of its owners, ensuring a higher standard of living. In order to take care for your comfort and keep the beautiful appearance of the evergreen oasis Perla, every owner of an apartments, commercial premises or parking spaces, must pay a maintenance fee. The maintenance and management fee are fixed in the maintenance contract, which is signed on the day of the actual closing deal in front of a notary person.
The maintenance fee for residential Gated community Perla is 5€ per year (or 0.42€ per month), multiplied by the total area of the purchased property.
THE LISTED PROPERTIES FOR SALE, ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND PLANS OF THE APARTMENTS SEE BY CLICKING THE BUTTON BELOW.
The maintaining fee includes:
• a year-round upkeep and maintenance of the green areas;
• cleaning of the Complex’s common areas,
• cleaning and maintenance of the swimming pools,
• upkeep and maintenance of the children's playground;
• maintenance of the recreation areas and the pedestrian alleys;
• cleaning the spaces between the buildings and the underground parking.
The fee also includes - 24/7 live-guard and video surveillance, so you can feel more secure in your own property.
Management and maintenance in Gated community Perla include:
• the common parts of the building;
• swimming pools;
• underground parking;
• children's playground;
• green areas;
• pedestrian alleys;
• areas of the property between blocks of the complex;
Everything, included in the amount you will have to pay for maintenance, will be written in details in the Contract, which will be signed with Artstroy Facility - the company in charge of the property and facility management in the Gated community Perla.
Investment Company Artstroy 1 Investment has a qualified team of sales consultants who will advise you and assist you in every step of the property buying process - from the inquiry, to the view tour, and of course in the last step – completing the deal! And in NONE of these steps, you owe a commission!